Friday 6 July 2012

Confessions

I have been a terrible blogger of late and these are my confessions:


1) I have been a drunken wretch
A combination of big birthdays [30th's], festivals, hen dos, weddings and Bank Holidays (all the perfect excuse to celebrate...obviously) have lead to far to frequent occurrences an excellent drink fuelled celebrations out followed by miserable hang over days of duvet dwelling and junk food. I do not feel good.



2) My dream job is not my dream
This crushing realisation became apparent as I made the hour and a half commute home after a couple of weeks of 14 hour days scheduling furniture... there were tears.



3) I did not go back to Bootcamp

I did fully intend to go but:
I got the flu, followed by a chest infection...
Then I had a hectic time finishing my projects at my old job...
Then I went to Greece...
Then I started my new job...
Yes these are all excuses and in the 2 months that followed I have not made any effort to go the gym... at all.


4) I've been a bit down
I was so convinced that the new job was going to be amazing that its taken a little while to admit to myself that its not going to.
Still every cloud has a silver lining and it's made me take a bit of time to reassess what I want and how I am going to get it, which has resulted in Expanding Ambitions.

I'll keep you posted
x

No comments:

Post a Comment