Tuesday 1 January 2013

NYE:2012

It's NYE once more and 2013 is just around the corner.
 
2013!

As I sit here with my hair in questionable DIY Pin Curls, preparing for my very good friend, Sugar Plum Slippers, Roaring Twenties NYE Party, I have been reflecting on 2012 and begun mentally preparing myself for 2013

2012 (In Brief)

Weekend trip to Bruges
First new job is 7 years!
The first baby within my close group of friends
Bridesmaid to one of my best friends
Hen Do for one of my best friends
Trip of a lifetime to New York
Excellent group holiday to Majorca
My niece turned 2 years old
The Olympics
New Business- [Your] Place, Your Rules
My sister moved in with her boyfriend
4 friends got married
2 friends got engaged
2 friends are expecting
2 friends set the date for their wedding
6 friends moved house
2 friends emigrated
2 friends got promoted
I bought my Mulberry
Sadly we lost a development opportunity
Dave turned 30; This was a year of 30th as the first wave of our nearest and dearest friends
Career Sucess; as I was awarded my Big Project

All in all a brilliant good year full of celebrations and happy tidings for friends, family and myself, for which I am very gratful. Here's to more of the same in 2013 :)

Thank You
xxx
 

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, this makes me happy! Happy new year treacle! :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete