Thursday 2 February 2012

Little Secret Update [Wealth]

As you know one of things I am using The Secret to attract this year is wealth.

Over the last couple of weeks I have really be focusing my mind on only thinking about money with positivity and joy. I am looking at everything I want and thinking to myself 'I can afford that'... even when it’s the new Audi R8 Davey wants so much.

Anyway I was standing in the co-op queue visualising how our lives would be in the dream house with all the wealth we've attracted and feeling joy and gratitude as if we already had it [The Secret says this is key to attracting what you want] and my focus shifted to one particular scratch card with a top prize of £5,000. Because I was feeling so happy and joyful and I had been attracted to the particular scratch card I bought it [I never buy them usually].

That was last Friday night... I decided to save it until I felt really happy and really grateful, which happened to be tonight and I spent all the way home from work visualising what Dave and I could do with the money

... It was a winner!

The prize was £5 but I am so grateful and joyful about that £5 because I see it as sign that The Secret is starting to take effect. That £5 is going straight into my savings to contribute towards the £300,000 I expect by 2012.

I would also like to use the £5 to create a technique that Rhonda used to get herself back on her feet financially and imagine another three zero's on the end there, so...

I am so happy and grateful now that I have received £5000


I'll keep you posted xxx

2 comments:

  1. nice one!!! I've only ever bought lottery tickets when i've had a "feeling" that i'd win. And guess what - they always have, even if it's just £3.50 on the euromillions!

    I can't make the feeling happen, but when it does i don't ignore it. Except the week before christmas and i felt awful for not getting in the queue but i just didn't have time,

    guess what happened - nick's nan won five numbers and gave us £400... conveyancing: paid!! :-)

    Kepe up the good work - your positivity is helping me too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Victorious. Well done Nana G. I think trusting your instincts can't be rated highly enough. We should plan to do more of it!

    ReplyDelete